The Registry is a contact list. People on the list are:
- told about research.
- invited to join research studies.
This research is about communication.
Why is the Registry important?
- supports important research.
- can help people who find it hard to communicate to have their say.
How does the Registry work?
Members are invited to join research studies.
Research studies can involve:
Members choose if they want to join a study.
They can say "yes" or "no".
What else is involved?
Each year, members are invited to do a survey. The surveys asks:
- What research topics are important to you?
- How can the Registry be improved?
It is important to find out what members think about the Registry.
Members do not have to do the survey. It is their choice.