Thank you for your interest in the Communication Research Registry.
Double click video to enlarge to full screen
The Communication Research Registry website has been established as a forum to support research within the area of communication disability across Australia.
The Communication Research Registry website aims to:
- Provide a forum through which people with a communication disability, their family members and friends can access information about current research projects in an accessible format and can decide whether to participate without bias or prejudice.
- Assist researchers with recruitment for research projects to facilitate research within the area of communication disability.
- Create a publicly available database of research projects for researchers and clinicians to be informed about other research being done throughout Australia.
- Create a forum for clinicians to suggest research topics and to be involved in communication research.
The Registry website will help to build a register of people within the community who are interested in participating in communication research. This includes:
- people of all ages with a communication disability (including infants, toddlers, school-aged children, adolescents, adults and older adults)
- family members and friends of people with a communication disability
- members of the general public who are interested in communication research
- people who work with people who have a communication disability, for example, speech pathologists and audiologists.
WE NEED YOUR HELP TO BUILD THE REGISTRY.
1. Joining the Registry, and
2. Telling people with a communication disability, their family members and friends, about the Registry.
More information for Researchers
More information for Clinicians